The Christmas Market celebrates 10 years of tradition!
Once again this year, you will see Old Québec come alive with the wooden kiosks, the fascinating lights and the warm atmosphere that make the Christmas Market a must.
To celebrate 10 years of German traditions in Québec City, the Christmas Market offers you magical activities that will be breathtaking! To be informed of all activities, follow us on Facebook.
- An extra weekend! This year, the market will be held over 5 weekends and will end on December 23.
- A colorful program to celebrate the 10th anniversary where several German Christmas traditions will be featured.
- New section for neighboring countries and regions of Germany, to discover typical products from Wallonia-Brussels, Switzerland and Alsace.
- Every weekend, the market will invite a different chef to take the helm of the BMW Alpine Chalet so that you can enjoy tasty dishes, inspired by traditional German and Austrian cuisine. Follow the Market on Facebook to learn about the guest chefs and their creations!
- Invited musicians from Bavaria with their unique instruments: Alpine horns (in German: Alphorn), during the first weekend.
- Wallonia-Brussels will be honored during the first weekend! On Saturday, November 25, in the BMW Alpine Chalet, a guest chef will work with Jean-Luc Boulay (renowned Chef of the Saint-Amour) to make you discover a cuisine that combines the flavors of Belgium and Quebec. For children, two authors from this region, Fabrice Boulanger and Isha Bottin, will give a public reading. (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).